Customer reviews

on 18 June 2015
Delicious healthy breakfast cereal which my daughter and I who are both wheat and gluten intolerant love.
Brought these in bulk and would recommend to anyone who wants a lighter alternative to porridge in the morning. We find they keep us full till lunch with no slump midmorning. They make a healthy snack to munch on to if U do need a snack in between meals - a good alternative to crisps and biscuits.
Very good price compared to other free from breakfast cereals whether brought in bulk or as a single packet.
Can't recommend these highly enough if your looking for a healthy alternative the whole family will love buy these you won't regret it.
on 25 October 2012
This is my favourite gluten free breakfast cereal.

They are crunchy, not too sweet, and and have a flavour reminiscent of malted milk biscuits. There isn't any malt or milk in the ingredients though, so maybe that's just my taste buds. They stay quite crunchy right down to the bottom of the bowl.

I was surprised how small the golden yellow 'O' s are. For some reason I expected them to be much larger. They are less than a cm in in diameter. Reminded me of some cat food I've seen. But don't let that put you off! I love them.
on 25 March 2013
We can't expect a gluten free cereal to be as tasty as a wheat cereal, so it was to be expected this cereal was a bit bland. I am happy, however, because my son absolutely loves it and has become accostumed to the taste (although we usually add stevia to it). I like the fact that this brand uses no GMO ingredients. Overall a really good gluten free option.
on 24 October 2014
Think cheerios - but without anything nasty in it. These are tasty and I can feel healthy when eating these for breakfast. As an extra treat I mix in some of their Maple Sunrise for added goodness.
on 18 July 2017
I love them, my daughter loves them and even birds love them when there is some left over (we eat them with oatly cream not milk) 😉
on 3 November 2015
I bought these to try because I have a gluten intolerance and miss having cereal for breakfast. They're very tasty will buy again. Four boxes excellent value for money
on 9 February 2017
It's nice. Best of the wheat free cereals I have tried. It's for my son who's allergic tk wheat . Empty bowl every morning
on 24 January 2014
I really like this crunchy, slightly sweet cereal.

The recipe is quite simple which makes them easier to digest than some other Gluten Free cereals I have tried.
on 10 September 2014
I use these are a treat for my toddler who is on gluten-free diet. They are crunchy, not too sweet and keep him busy for a while! Better value than carrot sticks and mini rice cakes.
on 11 September 2015
Bought on line as couldn't obtain any at Sainsburys - got it in now but I like it so much, that I couldn't wait!!

See one answered question