Colour: Ivory|Change

again I was shocked by the colour difference from picture to bottle. it looks much darker than the image, but i have tried it and am happy to say the colour is lighter once it's applied. It feels light on your skin, and the coverage I found to be good, a perfect foundation for a day at work or a night out. I will use again.
on 26 February 2017
is ok, but i feel it is a bit too heavy for my face. I know it is a fuller coverage foundation, but it just does not look too good on me and it makes my face feel dry even though i use a moisturiser and a primer before applying this product
on 21 May 2016
covers well, though a bit too well can be a bit masky. As it says on the bottle it does last a long time, as for the colour it is quite pale and pink based rather than orange, which is good if you are a pale person hunting for a decent foundation. if you have dry skin exfoliate before hand or the dry skin will show up. good price too.
on 7 March 2016
After many purchases of different foundations l have tried this product and unlike the other foundations l have tried this one does what it claims. It goes on smoothly with only a small amount. I use a make up brush to apply. It covers all the marks on my skin....redness included. Also it lasts all day. Brilliant product would highly recommend.
on 17 July 2016
Im a beauty blogger, and this is my ONLY foundation i use, i love it. you cant go wrong, i have never had a 'slag line' from using this, medium coverage, two pumps is enough for a full face, or 1 if you have a silicone beauty blender. love love love
on 3 May 2014
I'm always happy with rimmel londons makeup, it came in good time with no damage and was exactly how I wanted but I wouldn't recommend if you want full coverage it's more of a natural than a matte too.
on 12 July 2016
Realy happy with the colour "Light Porceline" im extremly pale and this is perfect :) But im very dissapointed with it being matte as iv got dry skin so doesnt realy benafit me there.Its so hard to find a shade to fit my very pale skin and now i have its matte 😕
on 16 February 2017
I was sent out the wrong colour.
When I finally got my hands on the right colour (light porcelain), it's not the best foundation. Rubbish coverage, and it's quite patchy. It's a shame, because it's so far the only foundation light enough for me.
on 25 October 2015
Doesn't go on too thick or cakey, blends nicely, and for someone as pale as I am, I struggle to find a foundation that doesn't appear too dark or orangey, the light porcelain works perfectly for me and is a great price. Superdrug want about £8 for this!
on 3 December 2016
It arrived early well packaged. I've only tried it on my had so far and it is a bit pink against my skin, hopefully it will go better on my face. It does surprised me that it smell quite nice aswell.
And it's staying put even though my puppy keeps trying to lick it off.