on 12 February 2012
the book takes a long time to say very little
It was a free download and mainly
an advert for his other books
5 people found this helpful
|33 Comments|Report abuse
on 16 June 2012
An exercise in stating the obvious as an apparent advert for his other books. I was hoping to learn something from this, but just wasted my valuable time reading it. Ironically makes me less likely to buy one of his books!
2 people found this helpful
on 26 January 2016
I was eager to read this book but was bitterly disappointed to find out that it's just a short extract mashed together from two of the author's other books that he's trying to get you to buy.

When authors do this is just makes me feel cheated and puts me off buying anything else from them.

In short this book begins by promising you that it will be you GPS guide to becoming a lazy but highly productive person then it deviates to how to be a lazy project manager (which is where it becomes an extract from the author's other book about lazy yet highly productive project managers), and then ends by telling you to buy his two other books.

So I wasted my time reading this book because it told me absolutely nothing. I didn't learn a thing except that I'll never buy another book from this author.

So I did learn one thing after all.
|55 Comments|Report abuse
on 30 November 2013
Easy reading with humour scattered in just the right places and ties in with the other books in the series
on 9 February 2013
A wake up call to people who forget how to relax, problem is work gets in the way rather! An interesting book none the less.