on 6 October 2017
I bought a 15m cable to connect my graphics amplifier into my 4k Sony TV. Previously I had purchased other brand cables, like bugbird, which only displayed 1080p. If I went for 4k, they would output a kind of photograph negative picture.
I read on a Sony TV forum that this Ibra cable was a good one to go for so I took the plunge and hey presto! 4k gaming hello! Cable works perfectly at 15m, and to say I'm over the moon, is an understatement. I was starting to think there was an issue with my new TV and was even considering selling it. Basically, this Ibra cable can do what is advertised. I have read in the past it doesn't matter what hdmi cable you buy, they are all the same - this is clearly incorrect I found today. Some cables advertised as high-speed 4k compatible, cannot pick up the signal needed to run a graphics card, but this one can. Thanks Ibra!
on 21 October 2017
I thought that all HDMI cables were the same, until I tried these. These do the job superbly, and makes the HDMI port splitter actually do its job, without me having to faff about with the remote. The cables are solid and sturdy, and a much higher spec than the cheaper ones.
on 8 April 2017
I needed a new lead and glad I purchased the

HDMI Cable 2M High Speed PRO GOLD HDMI Cable... which is an excellent piece of kit. delivered as promised and a great price. well worth purchasing.
on 20 October 2017
A good looking properly engineered cable which works well at a decent price! some people are being conned into paying over £30.00 for a cable which is not so up to date as this one!!! more fool them!
on 10 April 2017
A very well made product, with very good performance and together with a very rapid and efficient delivery make this a very satisfying purchase.
on 13 April 2017
Solid cables that do the job. No nonsense here, strong lead and a very strong head to each end which is all you'll need.

Can't comment on the high speed as I've not tested it compared to my older ones.
on 17 April 2017
Great product which replaced a broken HDMI cable. We liked the flexible braided 1 metre lead and the pictures now showing on our tv are much more brighter. The cable is a tighter fit than the original one so happy all round.
on 27 March 2017
Great leads Thankyou
on 23 September 2017
I got this to impress people but so far no one has looked at the back of my tv, so not really worth it for that reason.
Still glad I got it though cause I like it