Customer reviews

on 13 April 2013
Buff have done it again, this is an absolute ace piece of kit, wore it everyday out on the slopes, in the pub...in the bath
on 3 May 2013
This Wind Stopper Buff is very good for the cold/damp days when out walking. Snug fit around the neck keeps the neck warm & the draw string around the hood allows the hood to be pulled around the face.
I have numerous Buff's and find them great for various activities. Recommended.
on 23 August 2013
This will be a good all round product, the windstopper fabric is only on the hood hence the 4 star rating however it is a very useful item
on 11 February 2012
I love this, but I bought it for my wife who prefers my thicker fleece neck warmer and hat combination, you can't please everybody....
on 30 January 2015
nice well made bit of kit,and when you don't want a coat goes with sweater.
on 16 August 2014
I love all buffs but this one is great an a nice twist with the hood
on 5 December 2011
I would say I'm pretty pleased with this product although colours are not that vivid as it shown on picture and neck part is not fitting nicely. Overall I'm happy with my purchase, but you should be aware of the 2 above mentioned things.