on 4 May 2017
Great item
on 18 July 2017
I use this every time I'm out to keep me warm and cold and protection
on 24 June 2017
This is a great buff. I use it for yoga to keep my hair off my face. My head is a size 57 and it holds onto my head firmly.
on 7 December 2015
If you have never worn a buff, start now!
on 27 March 2016
Fantastic buff and the colours are really vibrant. Great product.
on 2 September 2010
I'm a great fan of Buffs and now own 3.I bought this one because of the coolmax fabric,wanting one I could use when walking in warmer weather.Love it.
on 20 June 2014
Buff do not disappoint with this UV protective scarf, which is perfect for hot summer days. The design and quality are fantastic, it was worth the money.
on 21 June 2013
I'm really delighted with this buff. I'd never heard of them a month or so ago but someone directed me to a youtube video demonstrating their use and I was really impressed (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewVEK-AElDY). Since I've started using it, it has lived up to expectations. Mostly I wear it as in the picture so that the flappy bit protects my neck from sunburn (I know there hasn't been much danger of that so far this year, but better safe than sorry). The magic fabric is great for wicking the sweat away - I've worn it on 15 mile runs and the wicking/evaporation has been mega effective. Also, on those days when you're not sure whether you'll need a hat (either to protect from sunburn or cold winds) it's so easy to just scrunch it up in your pocket in readiness.
on 13 March 2013
Brought for my son and he tells me it is brilliant and keeps cold off his face when on his bike...it also drys quickly when washed so can be washed often...
on 26 February 2013
If you cover your hair/head but not your bangs/fringe, then this could be a good option. Unless you have really long/ thick hair, you will be able to wear it and just twist and tuck in at the back. V. handy