Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 23 June 2012
Exactly as advertised. Good delivery time. Ideal for replacement bean bags & dog beds. We bought them to replace the flattened ones in our dogs faux leather bean bag bed & now it has revitalised it!
on 30 September 2012
a good idea. a bit easy to snag. had to be careful with my nails and the zip on the pillow i was loading it in to.
on 5 May 2013
This product was just as described and this is a generous amount of beans for the price. The stocking net kept the beans together which was really useful, although I found that the bag laddered quite easily so care needs to be taken in handling it.
on 19 February 2013
This product arrived on time. It was exactly as it was advertised. It was exactly what I wanted and did the job perfectly.
If you need bean bag stuffing this it it.
on 15 January 2013
The sock line isn't as quality made as the one I was replacing and it found it laddered really easy and the beans spilled out of the ladder. However the number of beans for this reasonable sum of money I cannot complain about, in the shops it would have cost twice as much with no sock to hold them, which makes this item great value for money. Would recommend.
on 16 January 2013
Good service from this company. Product description accurate, delivered well packaged and in a timely manner. Bought this some weeks ago and the quality of the beans is great. Some others squash down really quickly, but not these. Would use again no probs
on 26 August 2015
This was worth the purchase price alone in seeing my partners face when he had to try and fit the box in his car. Yep, it is big. Also, much fun was had in pouring the beads into my beanbag. We laughed and laughed and laughed and then we had to spend the next hour picking all the stray beads up from around the apartment. Well, perhaps it was just half an hour. By that time we realised that we could use the vacuum cleaner. That caused us to start laughing again. I can safely say this bag go beads bought us an evening of much happiness and many more evenings of comfortable seating.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 February 2013
We were told this would arrive around the 11th Feb but actually arrived a week before so impressed, well wrapped just what we wanted
on 3 February 2013
Great amount for a great price. Tree them to make one large and a medium beam bag dog beds. And they love them.
on 9 January 2013
just what i needed , in fact i might buy another for my other beanbag. Plenty of beans, some to spare