on 25 April 2016
When I first attempted to wear this product I was uncomfortable and believed it to be too tight. However after readjusting and finding out the best method of putting this vest on I have been over the moon with its results. Place your arms in first before your head and pull the vest down as much as possible. I feel much more confident wearing tighter clothing and it has also improved my posture. I would recommend this product most certainly. It takes a day or two to get used to and comfortable with but after that you'll have no complaints. Definitely worth the money.
on 3 June 2017
Bought this for a friend who lives in the USA who couldn't afford a binder himself so I got it for him. He loves and wears it almost the whole (exept bed of course). Says it made him feel more like he should have been born and will see him thorough until surgery. I'm pleased I could do that for him.

Thank you seller, love from a LGBTQIA+ ally
on 29 March 2016
Purchased numerous products before and never had any problems. Product arrived very quickly and made to the same standard as previous orders but very small. I ordered a size bigger than ordered previously and it was still too small. Returned for a refund which was processed very quickly. It may have something to do with the extra binding in the chest which is a lot less flexible than the other material.
on 5 August 2017
bought for my FTM child. fits as we had hoped, and adds confidence to his everyday outfits. washes very well and is of very good quality.
on 25 July 2017
Excellent Product
on 14 August 2017
Great product
on 15 April 2012
I bought this item for my father who has grown breasts as a result of hormone treatment. As soon as he put this on the results were instant. It has made a real difference to his confidence. Highly recommended.
on 18 May 2017
Excellent quality and does the job perfectly
on 31 May 2017
Very happy with product, arrived fast too. 😁
on 17 February 2017
Bought for cosplay costume to go under mech suit; recommended by another female mech suit cosplayer.
It's not easy to get into, and pretty hard to get out of on your own. I believe this was the correct size (bought according to the Underworks chest measurement guidelines); I feel that a size smaller would make it hard to breathe, and a size bigger might not compress as much.
The compression i think is good; I would say if you're larger than a b cup, don't expect miracles but the goal is re-distribution on the chest rather than only flattening with compression. I would say with a measuring tape comparison there was a 3-inch reduction in circumference but it moved things aside so that a costume's flat chest plate isn't pressing directly on the full of the bust.

The stretch mesh layer it's made of is a fine very firm mesh, not unbreathable rubber, and there are no hooks or buttons to press into skin. Persons with a short torso may need to take in a bit at the top of the shoulder straps (it's very well sewn, flattened and finished though, not rough or raw edged).
I found that just pulling it on gave excellent bust support for jumping and running, and the material didn't feel gross or cause extra sweating. It gave better and more comfortable support than pretty much every womens' sports bra i've owned for high impact sports / running.

The supportive mesh layer only goes about midway down the vest though, so there's no tummy compression at all. Also it doesn't come in any flesh tone (just black or white).