• Customer reviews

on 27 January 2017
I am so disappointed with this product. I have never written a review before but thought I should take the time to do so for this one as it is so poor. I bought the boxes to store some clothes and shoes under my bed to keep them clean and dust free but not one lid actually closes so they are completely pointless and not fit for purpose. Some of the boxes arrived broken as well. Please don't waste your money on these.
6 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 21 June 2017
I was nearly put off buying these due to some of the fellow customer comments but I took the gamble and I'm not concerned - they are no worse than those you can buy at various chain stores, just as cheap - if not cheaper.

I suppose that's the word - "cheap" and you pay for what you get. They can't be bashed around too much so if you're wanting something more substantial then the REALLY USEFUL boxes are excellent - but they are also twice the price.

I'm using these to move house and am very happy with them - for the price I paid.
on 16 October 2017
Came late. Then when they did arrive one was broken on the handle and another had a crack right across the bottom also the lids don't fasten what so ever. Wouldn't recommend. I don't like giving bad reviews but I'm just being honest. Total waste of money.
3 people found this helpful
on 15 October 2016
If you are considering size I put dvds in while redesigning my storage shelves. A dvd fit side on in a full row but alongside I turned at right angles as it was not enough space for 2 rows. In total I fit over 50 and before fitting the lid a dvd laid flat on top fit. The lid fit securely fastening at ends only but stacked on top of each other. Once I finished using them for dvds I put shoes and things in to fit under the bed. They were well packed and undamaged and all fit together all bees and all the lids and will slide undr the bed out the way. Depending how low your bed is (a dvd upright is higher then a single box with lid).
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 15 July 2015
Five boxes arrived well packed and four days after ordering. I felt that the boxes are of good quality at a cost of £26.85 as at 14th July 2015.

The items are made from translucent composite material, are sturdy with well fitting snap-on lids. They fit well under the double bed in our spare bedroom and I anticipate that they will keep my "out of season" clothing clean and ready for the winter. I really felt that they represented good value and were over £1.00 cheaper per box cheaper than a very similar item in our local DIY superstore.
on 2 August 2016
The listed sizing at the time I ordered these did not match the size of the units I received. They were ordered specifically to fit inside a shelving unit, but upon arrival were too big. My guess is the sizing provided is for the box, not including the lid.

That being said, I like the boxes. They stack nicely and being clear makes it easy to see what's stored in there.
on 17 July 2016
The lids don't attach to the container properly - they don't 'click' in to place. It looks like they weren't even moulded correctly in the factory, as pieces of plastic were hanging off, which I had to cut out myself with a knife to even get the lids to fit on. This was the same for all 5 containers.
4 people found this helpful
on 11 April 2014
Bought to go under my bed and they do. Strong plastic boxes with lids that fit. Suitable for purpose and good value
9 people found this helpful
on 18 April 2017
Cheap product: the lids don't always close and when they do I fear they are going to break the next time I open them. I wish I hadn't buy them, but it's true that you get what you paid for.
on 17 November 2015
The boxes were just what I needed to store large numbers of clothes. They are extremely good value (even compared to the low cost of identical boxes I've seen at my local London market and the "pound shops") capacious and sturdy with good fitting lids. Although they're not entirely transparent its still possible to detect the colours/patterns etc of the fabrics inside when you want to identify what you've put away. A word of caution: when fully packed with fabrics the boxes are quite heavy to lift and carry. Highly recommended for storing blankets, linens, clothes, shoes, whether under the bed or on top of shelves and cupboards