on 13 March 2012
Bought this for my Macbook Pro (Early 2011 i5). Cost was £100. Ran Apple Hardware Test immediately after installation to test before using it and RAM passed OK. Have been using for 2 months now and not had any issues. My computer is loving it.
on 3 September 2012
I ordered this Komputerbay option for a RAM upgrade as the cheaper option. It arrived quickly and was easy to install, however my MBP early 2011 began crashing almost immediately. RAM tests showed all sorts of failures (before crashing again). Had to return the RAM and go for a better brand. Sorely disappointed, and would suggest going straight for other, brand name RAM straight away.
VINE VOICEon 17 July 2016
I bought this to upgrade my Early 2011 Macbook Pro. I follow very carefully a youtube video how to change my RAM. It did not matter what I did I could not get it to work. I replaced them with my old 2GBx2GB =4GB of RAM and my Macbook worked perfectly. I then re installed them again and again nothing. I must of tried 3 to 4 time and nothing. I reverted back to my 2GBx2GB =4GB of RAM. I will buy a different make and hopefully this time the RAM will work.
on 5 November 2015
So far Im not impressed! My iMac keep crashing!!!
I actually hate it right now!

Crap... I hope it won't damage my machine!
Sad and disappointed.

I have contacted seller and hope they have a solution....... Will update.
Update: I contacted Amazon and seller, didn't really get any real reply from seller in regards to the product beside a confirmation that it was the right one I bought for my iMac... Got a refund from Amazon, but actually would prefer getting some working ram.
Don't understand the seller not showing any interest in fixing it, or at least explain how it can be dysfunctional when they claim to test every single one...
on 5 April 2016
I recently decided to used my 6 year old iMac as an SQL server and also for 3D seismic visualization. This involved an OS upgrade & plethora of new software installations. On the hardware side a 1TB upgrade and a firewire connection to allow a dual screen configuration. My trusty workhorse staggered under the weight of my new demands but found a new lease of life once I upgraded my computer from it's original spec of 4Gb to 12Gb by a simple plug and play solution from Komputerbay.

It has been 3 months since installing this memory and to date have experienced no glitches or crashes...I consider this the best bang-for-buck upgrade I've ever done
on 27 February 2013
I use this kit to upgrade my old Alienware M15x system from 8Gb to 16gb (officially it support only 8Gb RAM). I found link to this product on alienware support forum, where many people claim, that after upgrade system working without issues. In my case also everything work fine, system have visible all 16Gb RAM, I run all memory test on it, and found no any issues.
If you going to use this kit to upgrade your m15x system, double check, that you follow all instructions on m15x support forum (upgrade BIOS to A9, etc...)
on 27 January 2016
My MacBook Pro late 2011 keeps crashing whilst using web browser and other apps. Then after a few weeks my MacBook Pro totally went useless, I should've followed the Apple recommendation to put a maximum of 8GB not this 16GB which this ad was claiming to work. IT WON'T LAST. It'll break down your MacBook Pro (late 2011)
WASTE OF MONEY.
on 23 April 2013
To say I was a little dubious when I first saw this product for the price was putting it mildly. I then read done of the reviews which were fairly mixed and thought it was worth a punt, as I could always return it if I had a problem.

Well it's now about a month since my purchase and all is good. My laptop zips along and now has enough RAM in it to do just about anything. Various memory checks have been run and all is in order.

Delivery was also very fast and the company offered a comprehensive warranty on the product.

Can't recommend them enough. I will definately be back in the future should I need anything else and have already recommended to friends.
on 17 January 2014
Always run Memtest when you get new ram. They spotted a few issues immediately. Returned it within the 7 day period and got a full refund back less shipping. These are cheaper definitely so can't really complain - it is a bit of a hit and miss
on 19 March 2016
My late 2011 i7 MacBook Pro was running really slowly after installing OS X El Capitan then found that my 4GB RAM was getting over stressed quite a lot of the time

This is a cost effective solution and it has worked a treat, fast to install and OS found it straight away- no issues.

Has given my MacBook a new lease of life