on 25 March 2017
I love Charley, and I love his adventures.
on 7 June 2017
Exellent
on 7 March 2012
Nicely done, good narration of Charlie's adventure around Canada. It's a good mix of outdoor adventure and experience rolled into one DVD for all to enjoy, makes me want to ride my GS and head of to an adventure!
on 5 April 2012
Another exciting and informative adventure from Charley Boorman and crew. If you're a fan of the "Long Way Round/Down" series you will love this latest trek.
If your not familiar with Charley (and best mate Ewan McGregor) in the Long way Round series you will love this anyway.
Ewan McGregor And Charley Boorman - Long Way Round [Special Edition] [DVD] [2004]
Long Way Down - Special Edition (3 Discs, 10 Episodes) [DVD]

In this DVD, as the title describes, Charley takes us along with him as he travels throughout Canada. Not only do we get to see the breathtaking scenery but we also learn interesting facts about the areas he visits. Charley is a born entertainer and its refreshing to watch an honest narrative of his experiences. Not only is this journey entertaining but its also an informative learning DVD. I thoroughly enjoyed this and look forward to the next adventures of Charley Boorman. Thumbs Up!!!
on 26 August 2012
Only caught the last two episodes when it was on TV so as I own Long Way Round and Long Way Down I thought I would buy this.Really enjoyed it as we regularly visit relatives in Canada.A few people have seen it and others have bought the DVD after seeing it.The bit with the bullwhip is hilarious - recommended.
on 9 December 2015
......Get used to these phrases, because by gosh you'll hear them a lot. Now I like Mr Boorman, he's a very pleasant, likeable chap, but there are only so many times these lines can be used to describe his adventures and experiences in this documentary. He runs out of steam pretty quickly and the dvd lacks the interaction between other crew members that gave a personal touch to his previous outings. It's watchable, but previous offerings such as Long Way Round, Long Way Down, Race to Dakar, By Any Means should be watched first to get the best of this jolly gent. The running time is also on the short side
on 16 August 2013
Bought this DVD for my husband, we love watching all the Charley Boorman DVD's they are amazing and this one is no exception.
on 4 January 2013
Brilliant dvd , as always the adventures he has are amazing and the sceanery brilliant , my son loves this Christmas present.
on 15 May 2012
I have enjoyed all of Charley's adventures and this is adventure was enjoyable to watch. I hope u do more adventures charlie
on 7 September 2013
Well worth getting. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this and it is something that I know will be viewed more than once.