on 12 June 2017
the best
on 4 October 2013
Checked it's accuracy and it's spot on.
Lightweight and simple to use.
Never be caught out again at the airport for excess weight.
Great value
on 10 February 2014
The metal hook is so small,it's fit for nothing !
What idiot designed it
Useless product,do not buy it !
on 15 November 2013
Sorry I do not find this product easy to use for luggage weighing as trying to lift the case off the ground and read the weight at the same time is almost impossible - will use it in the kitchen for smaller items.
on 25 April 2013
Nobody could make it work. put new batteries, still did not work. These things happen. Had a full refund within a couple of weeks.
on 6 January 2015
Took a long time to come, 4 weeks, but I suppose it was from China so I shouldn't have been surprised. Came well packed. I tried it on an item I weighed with my Kitchen scales and it was only ever so slightly out, not enough to worry about. I bought it to weigh stuff from my allotment, including heavy items like pumpkins, lots of potatoes etc and feel it will be up to the job. Lots of people have said it's useless because of the small hook, but this can be overcome easily by either putting the items in a plastic bag or other bag to weigh or wrapping rope around the handle of, say a suitcase and forming a loop to put on the hook. I think it is such good value that I'm going to order some more for my fellow allotmenteers.
on 10 September 2013
a very good size for the tackle box, could do with a display lock so that readings can be looked at but apart from that its OK.

discovered it does have a reading lock, but its fiddly to do so an auto weight readout/display lock would be better.

update: 12/11/13

the blue backlight for the screen has now died.
on 10 January 2015
I've bought 1 of these last August. It had a blue backlight and was as described - and very useful. Since then, in an attempt to buy similar, I've purchased 4 more in three separate purchases and not one of them has had a working backlight.

They are much more useful if they have a backlight. Without a backlight you need a torch or to have it facing a good light source.

So the last 4 I've bought have come with NO BACKLIGHT.
on 4 May 2015
Used this on a recent trip to make sure our cases were under the airline allowance and evenly weighted. Compared to the weight the cases were on the airport scales the device is very accurate. I also weighed some old dumbbells and got accurate readings.

The hook isn't big enough to hook onto the handles of some cases, but tying a short length of string around the handle solved that problem.
on 1 March 2015
The scales are easy to use, they appear to be very accurate, they measure in 5g increments, I have checked mine at 1.6kg and 130g and were accurate to 5g. Surprisingly good for the price. The hook is small with an opening of approximately 1/2 inch. Offers measures in Lb, oz, Kg and JIN (Chinese weight). I have ordered another.