on 11 December 2013
The screen didn't fit the fitting were on the wrong place and ended up damaging the phone I had to buy a new phone...!
on 22 October 2013
your screen is rubbish, not even the right one for an iphone, it goes blurry when you look at it to the side,
on 27 May 2016
I installed this about 6 months ago - Was great when installed however over time there has been a green spot on the screen. The quality of the screen when installed was great and like the original. Just disaapointed over time the pixels seem to be degrading. The product itself is a bargain considering how much it costs to replace with a genuine part.
on 20 May 2016
Although the screen worked once installed, a couple of weeks later it has started to fail. The screen has gone dim and there are thin grey bands across it, which implies that parts of the screen will fail completely in the near future. I don't believe it was down to bad installation, I am an electronics engineer used to dealing with similar items.
on 7 May 2013
This product saved me a lot of money, I was glad to have my husband at hand to help!! we used youtube for the demo and the phone is working perfectly. The tool kit was of great use and we used a flow chart to help us along and not lose any of the tiny screws. Great delivery would defonatly recommend giving it a try its worth it.
on 9 September 2013
Arrived in good time, Though it would be better if it came with instructions. The top digitizer sockets were stuck to the casing and had to be unstuck as it would not reach the circuit board and made fitting difficult otherwise and this should be made much clearer hence my suggestion to include some form of advisory.
on 24 May 2014
screw drivers are unbelievably bad - what a waste of money. They just cause more damage to your phone because there's no way these crappy tools can get any screws out. Cheap nasty product sold by a bunch of morons without a doubt.
on 2 May 2016
One of two Cables that are to connect to or with the mother board are / were NOT long enough to clip in as one of them appeared squint or off angle instead of a 90degree. But was at 45degree. Thus DID NOT ATTACH OR CONNECT. NOT THEN LONG ENOUGH to fit properly
on 21 April 2015
I replaced the screen correctly, as I have done this before. But the screen is not working correctly. The touch screen does not work and the screen is covered in white lines.

It came quick, but I'm afraid it didn't work and wasn't work £20
on 20 April 2014
Little defekt, but managed to put som glue, not perfekt but working. One of the 4 corner pints was broken when I recieved the package
but didn't want to wait and so I used Glue to hold it;-(