on 22 January 2014
The product never arrived, waited for more than a month, contacted the seller, and he said its on its way, later stated it's lost, however it was never been dispatched.
on 3 October 2014
Cheap Chinese crap, doesn't work, third one of these, first one didn't work at all, second one flickered, third on had big lines down the screen - the more you have to take your IPhone apart to replace with these awful screens, the less chance you have of your IPhone working at all due to Apple's 'exacting' tolerances on quality (ie ribbon cables, component contacts, etc deteriorate the more you move them). I'm not bothered if these screen are of a lesser quality than the Apple versions (which they vastly are). Do avoid buying this.
on 11 November 2013
Proximity sensor doesn`t work. I had to pay additional cost to the service, because they put additional frame in order to fix the screen to iphone 4.
on 20 July 2014
This screen was so bad I remember I put it in my phone and 1 week later it broke how much worse can it get dont buy this screen get 1 from you dealer
on 18 July 2014
this product is absolutely awful!!! doesnt even work!!! looks like theyll be getting a nice message from me shortly about a refund!!!! never BUY
on 7 May 2013
I was very pleased with the screen when it arrived as it matched the colour of the back perfectly, but sadly after just 4 days of having the new screen fitted by a repair center a yellowish spot has appeared at the bottom right hand corner. It's such a shame as the screen looked really good when it had first been fixed, it's just annoying that the yellowish imperfection is there now, hopefully it doesn't get any bigger.

I suppose it looks better than having a cracked screen!
on 11 May 2015
The only good thing I can say is it arrive on prime the next day IE a Sunday.....However cheap and cheerful......the touch screen very flimsy plastic ribbon was ripped and I can honestly say with hand on heart this was broken on arrival however as we had removed the red plastics protector we are now unable to return......... PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER.... read all reviews not just mine.... Good advice which I did not follow"............OH WELL ( photo of torn piece) added
review image
on 7 November 2013
I brought one of these and had it fixed by trader and doesn't work on my iPhone so I advise people to not to buy this product
on 4 April 2014
Absolutely disgusted took nearly a month to arive and once fitted doesn't work now gotta spend more money to get it fixed
on 12 December 2013
The instructions were very difficult to follow and the screen was not 'touch' sensitive therefore a total waste of money.