on 3 August 2016
Great story, shame a blind person was used to do the editing on this book.
Normally, I would have given this book a 4 star rating, but there are so many grammatical errors and spelling mistakes that it`s put me off this book.
If the author has spent some money on decent editing, I could have been persuaded to buy more of his books.
on 16 June 2017
Product as expected
on 19 November 2011
I am so pleased that this series actually ended in a sensible but exciting manner. It is much longer than the previous books, in fact it seems about double the length of the first few books in the series. Terra Nova has been mentioned many times in the series but this is the first time we get to see the planet it all its glory. The series is tied up enough to leave you feeling satisfied but leaves enough open fr sequels and spin-offs. I wonder what the next move of the author is with Star Crusades?
on 19 January 2012
Throughout this book as with the rest of the series the fast paced action kept me glued to my kindle whilst I read this. I couldn't put it down. With Spartan and Teresa in their hardest battle to date I just had to know what the outcome would be! As they battle for the Confed they find they are battling on two fronts which keeps you guessing throughout. Brilliant finish, would love to know what comes next for Spartan!

Kirstyanne Ross Author of Old Magick
on 14 December 2011
This was a truly great way to end the series. It is much longer than any of the others in the series and ties up the storyline nicely. There are loads of opportunities for spin-offs though and I really hope the author keeps going with more adventures in this world!
on 16 April 2012
I really enjoyed the five books that make up this tale. It is well written a flows well. Characterizations are about right for this type of book. High art it is not, a good read it is.
If you like reasonably realistic sci fi that does not rely on a 'magic' to move it along then you will probably like this series.
on 11 December 2011
This is a thoroughly enjoyable conclusion to an oustanding series. Well paced, full of "Starship Trooper" style action and great character development. A classic twist at the end, never sure who is friend or foe. Heartily recommend the whole series.
on 24 November 2011
Wow! Having bought and read the previous four books in this series I was waiting for the fifth book to be released with bated breath. I'm happy to say I was not disappointed. The author once again keeps the pace going with plenty of action as the Star Crusades series races towards it's conclusion. Spartan and his team go to the planet Terra Nova and uncover a big secret and there is plenty of combat before the story concludes. The author finishes the story nicely but leaves just enough not neatly tied up. I can heartily recommend this series if you like action packed science fiction.
on 3 June 2015
Great story but these self published books really miss the proofreading you get from a real publisher. Irritating number of text errors.
on 16 December 2012
It makes a change to find a series of books that are so rivetting throughout the whole series but Michael G Thomas has it licked