Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:£3.94 - £29.49

I was at first attracted by the astonishingly low price using subscribe and save, but was even more delighted when I started using it. The shower gel feels very silky smooth on skin and hair. I haven't used any separate hair shampoo since using this!

The fragrance isn't the most potent that I have used, it is subtle. However, my Wife loves it, so it gets the big thumbs up for that. It's also very well designed. You can leave it upside down so that you can drain it to the very last drop ... nothing wasted. The cap also snaps shut very easily, but firmly, so it's very unlikely to spill, even if dropped.

I now need to work out how to hide this from the rest of the family!
on 24 February 2014
Smells fantastic, doesn't try the skin out, does everything it promises and more. Excellent price! Nothing much else to say.
on 20 May 2014
I have quite sensitive skin and find it difficult to find products I do not react to.
I have been using this for a while now and I like it. It lathers well, doesn't smell too bad and lasts a good while. Very cheap also
on 14 June 2014
I bought this shower gel as a birthday stocking filler for my husband, as I'm getting a little fed up with my shower gel being indiscriminately squirted by himself! Thought if I purchased Nivea, a good brand, plus it also states it is specifically for men....hint, hint, I might have some of my (posh) shower gel left when I come to use it! Did the wheeze work you may ask? nope! but I shall buy 'Nivea Men Sensitive Shower Gel' again, as it is a nice product.
on 12 May 2014
Good lather, and good scent. price is a real bonus, and helps aid dry skin. Can be used on face and hair too.
on 15 August 2016
Very nice sensitive shower gel, I wish they did one for ladies too. Lovely smell and delicate to the skin. Bottle seems to last at least a few weeks after daily usage. My husband's skin is prone to eczema/ driedness but he was fine with its Very happy with it!
on 23 April 2014
I really like this, my skin does not take to kindly to most shower gels, but this one my skin loves it, plus smells great to, must have hit on the one here I will be using this shower gel indefinitely from now on, rock on Nivea well worth the price.
on 21 February 2014
In the wintertime I get dry flaky skin on my face from wind. Since I started using this, it has been less noticeable (almost gone completely). Haven't tried it in my hair, but I don't foresee any issues with using it as shampoo either.
My OH has sensitive skin and this shower gel doesn't irritate him. It is cheaper here than in the supermarket too.
on 11 March 2016
I have very sensitive skin, the wrong shower gel and I end up with itchy dry skin for days!. Have purchased this shower gel in the supermarket at just over £2 a bottle. With student discount on amazon this works out at about 95p a bottle, such great value for money and sent straight to your door ! (or amazon locker as I did).

This product works both well on the skin and does leave your skin feeling soft, clean and smelling good but it is also good for the hair, it also leaves that feeling nice too. Overall, I am very happy with the product. It only has one negative! The lids on these shower gels aren't so good, one came open while in transit and had leaked all over the other bottles, not a big problem though !

See one answered question