on 21 March 2013
Seems to be well built, cant complain, apparently I need 13 words here but seriously what more is there to say on a cable?
These cables are very good quality and an absolute bargain. They work perfectly and are half the price of most others. I was so impressed that I've just ordered two more.
on 2 February 2015
amazing product , great service
on 19 December 2012
Arrived in time, works as should be, and great value for the money.

Thank you.

--- Max Value 2m USB 3 Type A - Micro B Cable - Blue ---
on 8 May 2013
Arrived promptly, well packed. Cable is very good quality, and a great price! Definitely handy if you need a Micro USB 3.0 cable, and considering how new the standard is, I was impressed.
on 11 June 2013
tried it on both my transend and adata external hdd's with no problems at all,fits perfect and gives you more options on where to put your hdd instead of the short leads they are supplied with,i ran atto disk mark using original then this lead and the speed was 99.9% the same(only on usb 2 laptop,i'll update later when i tturn on my main rig and check again),so happy days for me,means i can plug it straight into my tv usb slot now without having the external hdd balancing on something.
on 1 October 2013
Bought this because the cable that came with a drive I ordered did not function correctly. This cable works a charm and is just what I needed.
on 28 September 2013
The best thing is this cable is the price! The cable is very good and the fact he is blue make them very pretty. But relative to the size is very big for me, but when I buy don't exist another smaller for the price of this.
on 4 July 2013
Needed a longer lead to use with a USB3 external drive.

What I DID NOT NEED was a cable that runs at less than half the speed of the 1 metre lead shipped with the drive.

I copied a 3.2GB folder of images twice with each cable. The Toshiba original took 1m 24sec (c 38 MB/s) while the Amazon own-brand took 3 minutes (< 18 MB/s).

I have c 0.5 TB of data that I want to synchronise on a regular basis. I bought a USB3 drive to do this at speed, so a half-speed lead is pretty pointless. The only saving grace is that it's so cheap I can just give it Oxfam without losing much. Disappointed with Amazon though.
on 18 April 2013
Bought an external hard disk and only had USB3 ports at the back of the PC - getting to them is awkward, sorry used to be awkward as this gives me plenty of freedom to position the hard disk in a more suitable location. Not getting any younger you know;-)

Great value and 2m length is great, you could get away with an extension type cable but that is another join etc.this suited me the best.

Delivery is quick - very well packaged in a box. Wouldn't hesitate to buy more from same company.