on 26 May 2015
I paired this with Sano Supplements Garcinia Cambogia Complex.

There are no drawbacks to taking this supplement. I found myself to be:
- More energetic
- Regular with bowel movements
- Able to eat things I usually bloat with
- Able to fall asleep straight away and sleep more soundly
- Weight loss paired with Garcinia

This puriflush helped me to lose 4lbs in my first week, and 2lbs steadily for every week onwards (still going). It's a great product.

Only thing I would say is, as it flushes out your system your skin may break out initially - this is normal, and will pass. Also, when you first take, make sure you're not off on a day out as you will need to pop to the bathroom a fair bit until you get your system flushed out. Once you are maintaining your clean colon, you will just be regular.
on 20 June 2014
i have tried more diets and diet products than i can remember and this one really works,i was trying to lose some weight for my hols and in 4mnth i have lost 2st.all i can say is WOW! i have been very careful with my snacks other than that i have eaten what i usually eat just a little less thanks to the combination of this and the Rasberry Ketone pills.I would certainly recommend this product to anyone wanting to lose weight.just a hint.make sure you drink lots of water.
on 6 November 2017
I have only been taking puriflush ultra for a week but I am already feeling some benefit I have suffered with IBS for years but feel this supplement is helping. I have tried many other things but so far this one is the best.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 August 2015
Sadly these didn't work for me. On my 3rd week and made no difference. This is only reason for 3 stars. Delivery was good as was packaging.
on 22 November 2014
Anything is worth a try and things that work with you in a gentle way (rather than seem to hit you over the head) are always best.
on 17 August 2017
I do find they make me cough when taking them . I think it's the capsicum in them
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 November 2015
I don't think these worked for me
on 10 August 2014
Just started using it an feeling great an alot more healthier and fit better in my clothes. Would definitely recommend this to many friends and family.
on 16 July 2014
these seem to work a treat, but only use them if I need them,
on 6 December 2014