on 3 April 2017
This book will not disappoint you if you are a fan of Alexandra McCall Smith, even if you are a new reader to this author, the stories are so interesting and imaginative. What a fantastic final chapter you could never have thought of that. Can't wait to read the next book in the series.
on 18 September 2015
I have enjoyed all these books - some are better than others, and I don't read one straight after another. They are a relaxing read that transport you into a different culture about peoples day to day lives,that are similar to, but different enough from our own lives, rather than high drama.
on 14 September 2016
really fab
on 12 April 2017
I love these books
on 18 April 2017
Alexander can do no wrong.
on 5 July 2015
So looking forward to it - my feel good factor - to help me relax!
on 9 January 2013
Perhaps I have read too many books in this series, but I became bored with this. The conversations are so long drawn out, as if the author is struggling to find something for the character to say.
on 23 January 2014
Very enjoyable. Alexander McCall Smith seems to be able to keep up the standard of this series. I thought this was one of the best ones I have read.
on 23 September 2016
Another wonderful tale iterated in superb fashion by an author of great imagination, knowledge and experience. I would recommend this book to anyone.
on 8 April 2017
Was described as "used very good". Certainly didn't meet this expectation