on 25 August 2013
This watch is really complex but fits well and does exactly what I expected it to do.
Some other reviewers have said that the display is a bit dim especially when using the light but I have not experienced that problem.
There is a setting on the watch that allows you to change the contrast of the LCD and the backlight is satisfactory and what I would expect from a sport style watch (I also own an Adidas ADP1485 and the backlight level is very similar).
You can calibrate the compass and altitude settings and the weather icon prediction seems accurate enough.
I suppose the only problem would be - how on earth am I going to remember all those functions given in a 56 page manual?!?!
4 people found this helpful
on 3 October 2016
I bought this watch sports not so much because it is passionate about skiing, but because I was interested in having the barometric altimeter function and built-in clock.
This watch is lightweight and plays well the barometric function that is very precise compared to that official, normalized sea level, provided by the Military Weather Service. I have not yet evaluated the many other functions because for me they are less important.
The appearance of the object is pleasant.
One person found this helpful
on 6 January 2018
Bought this watch for my hubby at Christmas but when he went to use it the back light wouldnt work. I emailed the company but as yet not heard anything from them. I wont be buying anything from this company again. My hubby changed the battery and it now works!!!!
on 13 March 2015
Faulty so returned it, service good though!
on 22 February 2014
This watch is really comfy and breathable to wear. I got it for my birthday and have had no problems apart from getting to terms with the ski function. It is very light and hardly notice it although it looks quite bulky. Very waterproof and 2 time zones are very useful.
Definitely buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!