on 6 February 2014
The charger is a good little thing, it takes around 3-5 hours to charge. It has 3 little led's to tell you how full it is or how much you have left to charge your device, when a device is connected the power light will come on to say its charging, if there is no power going anywhere the device automatically turn off.

When i first bough this it was faulty, i put it on charge and it went from low-high power in around 30 mins, thankfully the company emailed me free postage stamps so i could send it back, after half a week i got a new one returned and it was working fine!

When fully charged, it can charge up my android phone to full maybe around 1 and a half times with the device off! My phone has a 2100mAh battery and the charger having 3000mAh. So thats just about right!

I had one of these pebble chargers before, it was the smart stick one but it had a tiny cable meaning i had to have the battery near the phone all the time and it snapped, but that phone had a terrible battery it couldnt last 6 hours and i later got a new one. When the wire snapped inside, i emailed the company 'veho' and they sent me a replacement cable. (Then my dog ate that cable when it came in the mail...)

The good thing is, this charger allows you to use your own usb connector like the one that comes with your phone, and you dont have to use the supplied ones. Overall i do recommend this to anyone who goes out and about or isnt near a charger alot. Its easy to fit in your pocked its the size of a credit card!
One person found this helpful
on 21 April 2013
This item is just what I've been looking for. Unfortunately we are the gadget family. I have an I phone 4a and a nexus 7, my husband an I pad and a windows phone and my son an I pod touch 3rd generation. This handy little gadget charges the lot ! I was amazed it worked on all of them but it does. Now long journeys and camping trips will be so much easier because we have this for back up.
Only minor downside is it takes a while to charge but as long as your organised enough before you go it's not a problem. Definitely charges quicker from the mains than the computer so use a USB plug adaptor for time saving.
Would definitely reccomend.
12 people found this helpful
on 18 March 2018
Seems to work OK although recently took with me on a trip to Norway as a backup charger and rather stupidly took the wrong adaptor with me so couldn't use it, luckily I didn't run out of juice in an emergency. Would have preferred it if there was just the one fixed connection point without such a choice of adaptors which could lead to mistakes.
on 26 February 2015
good little and powerful rechargeable battery. handy to add to the list of carry about kit for todays mobile world where battery life is king.

Only small thing I noticed, there is no Apple lightning adaptor (there is a Appledock connector) along with the usual USB A/B micros/mini ends. so have plugged in the power pole connector and tapped it in. then will just use my kit of standard USB to mobile leads I use via other 5V supplies (mains/laptop etc). if there was a lightening connector then this product would have 5 stars.
on 31 October 2017
4 stars purely because I have only used it a couple of times but in each case it worked perfectly. I bought it to top up my mobile while walking. I use OS Maps and GPS and the battery does drain rapidly so this should be ideal as a backup
on 21 February 2018
Used for my iphone when skiing as the cold temperature seemed too much for my iphone to cope on its own! Kept my phone charged all day out on the slopes and still had half charge left on it at the end of the day. Great compact and lightweight portable charger.
on 30 April 2015
Thrilled with this i have one I bought years ago very expensive, but I lost one of the charger parts so saw the price of the complete set, and ordered, as I could not believe price, I was more surprised when it arrived , its excellent value. Will highly recommend this company to all. Thank you A.K.
One person found this helpful
on 13 November 2017
Originally bought this charger in February 2015. As with working outdoors, I normally use my phone for listening to music or audio books. As you'd expect this is a real drain on the battery and the Veho pebble was perfect as with it fully charged I could get two to three full charges of my phone over a few days. As its now November 2017 the Pebble has sadly stopped working. For £20 at the time can say it was well worth the money. Will be buying another !!
on 12 July 2014
A would not be without portable energy charging gadget for multiple devices. I bought 3 variants of Veho Pebbles for family and myself. Ideal for travels, festivals and at home. Ability to charge up to 4 gadgets depending on energy usage.
on 25 September 2017
Very good but does run out fairly quickly