Price:£26.99+ £2.99 shipping

on 29 April 2017
I purchased these back in 2015 and count count on one hand how many times I have used them. They don't get very hot at all and the clip on the barrel leaves a dent in my hair and it just does not curl. My hair is quite long and reasonably thick and the curls never hold.
on 9 June 2017
Good product easily comparable to similar tongs costing much more.
on 4 June 2017
Useless. Just do not do what they are supposed to. Tried to use many times in many ways even using YouTube clips for advice and watch time the curls or waves fail to hold. A complete waste of money.
on 22 October 2015
exactly as described, but I should have picked a smaller wand to provide more of a curl, Great for waves xx
on 6 March 2012
If you prefer curling tongs to wands then this is perfect to create soft curls and even waves. Very easy to use.
on 2 May 2012
these are the best tongs i have ever used they are as good as my ghd, and even hotter, so watch your ears or is that just me !!
on 11 March 2012
I like these curling tongs. They are easy to use, heat up quickly and have a nice long cable. They are just the right size for loose bouncy curls (won't produce small tight curls).
on 8 September 2014
Really like this product. Heat up really quickly and create a nice loose curl. Easy to use product with results. If you want tight curls then this isn't a product for you. The curler creates a loose curl which is just what I wanted to achieve! Very quick delivery too!
on 20 February 2013
........great for large curls. There are three settings for heat, and a heat resistant pad to rest it on. Glad I bought it.
on 21 July 2015
I must say I absolutely loved this curling iron! I've been wanting a 32mm one for a long time and I can ensure that once you buy it, you won't regret your decision! You can choose between three different "levels of heating", besides the fact it comes with a mat, which seems to be from a very good product! I have what some people can say "undefined" type of hair (voluminous, not completely curly, a bit wavy in some parts, definitely not straight) so in special occasions I always end up curling or straightening it. I recently straightened it and then decided to try the new curling iron. Honestly? AMAZING RESULT! The curls are loose and with a very natural look! By the way, it's been 2 days since I last used it and the curls are still here. Of course it might depend on the type of hair, but once mine is thick and I do have a lot of hair, people with a similar type of mine will probably have a result just as good as mine.