Customer reviews

Price:£49.99+ Free shipping

on 10 April 2012
Had this for a few days now and got it as a replacement from my Motorola Pebl (a clamshell) as I wanted a small phone (not a smart phone) that fitted easily in a shirt pocket. It does this well, is light,is a nice size and it appears to be nicely built. Main problem I have is with the touchscreen which is resitive type. I've find it almost impossible to scroll through my contacts without it suddenly selecting a contact before I've reached the one I need. I suspect this will drive me to distraction with use and I expect to replace the phone in pretty short order. There is no predictive text mode although you can get a (small) qwerty keyboard in landscape mode. Also impossible to change your voicemail (speed dial 1) number after it has been set up (I'm about to change network with a different voicemail number). Battery life appears to be excellent- only 1 bar out of four down after 4 days! Does have Opera mini as browser but I'm not really using it for this - just as a voice and text phone. It would be nice if you could customise it more; eg the OLED screen which shows missed calls etc goes off after 10 seconds and you need to hit the home button to get it back - I'd have liked this on all the time (even at expense of battery). Also would be nice to set time before main screen locks.
UPDATE; after two weeks I gave up and got another phone. Like the other reviewer I found that the call quality was awful - every other word seemed to be dropped making it virtually impossible to hold a conversation. AVOID!
on 4 April 2012
this phone is hard work. Tired of unlocking it to text or call and had to ring motorola support to ask why i'm having so much interference on my calls, unable to even hear the caller! Shop are so far asking me to sort issue out with motorola so very disappointing. Will wait and see what happens but not happy at all with the phone, just want to return to my old (5yr old) motorola clam shell phone.
on 10 June 2012
Mobile started acting up on first day of purchase. Slow to navigate and then locking up. This happened more often until I contacted seller who passed me onto Manufacturer. Phone now permanently locked up and despite all attempts to reset is now lying on it`s side in an electronic coma. Do yourself a favour and give this phone a wide berth.
on 17 May 2012
Without doubt the worst phone I've ever bought. As the other reviewers have pointed out the call quality is simply awful, making the phone more or less unusable. I gave up using it for that after two calls. Also scrolling contacts, etc, is terrible as well. It's an abysmal piece of junk. The only thing going for this phone is an attractive design, but it's not fit for purpose. I would give it nil stars if I could.
on 8 November 2012
I agree with other comments, this really is an awful phone. With the resistive screen it is difficult to text quickly even in landscape mode. Finding contacts can be difficult and the interface for finding music is poor. After 4 frustrating months I replaced it with a Nokia Ash 300 which is very easy to use.I now use the phone as a radio in the bathroom, it does have a good speaker and is splash proof. It would have been cheaper to buy a shower radio!
on 29 October 2015