on 17 December 2013
When I opened this I was surprised, of course I ordered it because I liked it and wanted it for a gift.
Yet the quality of the item was above expectations, it was of good size as stated "For the larger man" and gave me correct measurements which I have since checked and accurate.
i like the added touch of the keepers sack
it arrived well within the advised dates and the packaging was good for the purpose
on 19 July 2017
Shame.... looks good and appears good quality. Magnetic clasp broken already. Demagnetized on one side. Total pain.
on 10 January 2014
Lovely looking bracelet, very masculine & good that it comes in the 23 cm that other companies don't supply but it had a magnetic clasp which does tend to keep opening & falling off his wrist so only wears when we are going out!! Not ideal for everyday wear would be better with a push in secure clasp but still a good buy
on 13 December 2012
This bracelet was just what i expected. Good quality and is big as my partner has very big hands and wrists! As described and would purchase again.
on 27 December 2013
I bought this as a stocking filler for my husband,he loved it.Very well made and the magnetic clasp makes easy it easy to put on.All in all I am very pleased with my purchase.
on 1 January 2013
Very well made, I couldn't have picked a better gift, my son love's it, there are alot of individual designs, excellant.
on 15 May 2013
The leather both looks and feels good quality. The only reason I marked it down, is because I bought this originally for my husband and measured his wrist. The 22 cm should be the correct size, unfortunately it is too tight to wear. My 10 year old son has decided to wear it - so it will not go to waste.
on 30 July 2015
Love this. Brought it for my boyfriend and it seems to sit comfortably and looks nice. I was worried because man jewellery can look a bit flash but this was quite nice and subtle.
on 28 December 2014
I brought this for my husband for Xmas and he is very pleased with it, so far so good with the magnetic clip, it arrive promptly and all in all a good buy for the price!!
on 18 December 2015
Arrived in good time, earlier than promised. Bracelet is well made comes with lovely gift bag. Can't wait to give it to my dad on Christmas day.

See one answered question