on 3 February 2017
My husband uses these for his tennis elbow. He would have given 5 stars for the first one received - it was great. Since ordering the last two it is obvious that there is inconsistency in their dimentions and this leads to some working well and others where the velcro fastening catches and comes away all the time. The inconsistencies relate to either or both the width of the strap (reduced by 5mm onn the poorer strap) and the length of the strap (by about 6cm).
So although potentially they are very good - you can't rely on what you receive.
(We order one monthly as with daily wear, the buckle starts to twist and lessen the benefit.
on 31 May 2017
Could really do with instructions included with product - phone queries from elderly relative this was delivered to (in different part of country so I wasn't on hand to work it out) included:-
-Which way round to wear this?
-What is a small plastic tube for?
-How do I know if I've got this in on the correct place on my arm, etc
Plus commented it wasn't the easiest to put on without someone else to help, so diagrams definitely would help, please
on 8 June 2017
Excellent. Relieves pain from golfer's/tennis elbow very effectively and small enough to avoid heat build-up associated with neoprene supports enclosing the whole elbow.
on 13 November 2016
I have another brace to help with my tennis elbow, which has gel in it. It was three times the price of this one. This one is not a patch on it for comfort. The little roll of foam, or whatever it is, that's pressing on the tendon to relieve the pain at the elbow, digs into my skin and I can't wait to get it off at the end of the day. I bought it as a spare for when my other one is in the wash. Shows you, you only get what you pay for.
on 3 June 2017
Recurrent tennis elbow. Serves me well. Can get through my weight training and tennis with only a niggly pain now. Useful. Will buy again
on 4 October 2015
Total waste of time. To get it on tight enough that it does anything means the piping cuts in to your skin. Hugely uncomfortable and ultimately not usable for anything more than say an hour. Pretty much pointless.
on 25 March 2017
Recommended by my GP. I wear it when I'm typing or driving a lot and I think it helps. I can certainly feel the difference when I'm not wearing it.

Arrived really quickly (thankfully) and well packaged. Really happy with it.
on 15 January 2017
Moderate relief gained from this - which is much appreciated if you are suffering from tennis elbow pain!
on 12 April 2016
My doctor recommended getting one of these for my lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow), I wasn't convinced it would help but have been impressed at the instant pain relief it provides.
As for being a long-term solution, I'm still not convinced - the strap's a bit on the bulky side and needs to be almost uncomfortably tight before it works.
on 24 September 2016
Very comfortable support, but as velcro area limited, it comes undone, do whilst playing sport, I have to wrap insulating tape around to stop from coming undone. ...a minor inconvenience for an otherwise good product. ..but needs better & secure form of adjustment.