Price:£4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 8 June 2017
Smaller than expected but ok for the price
on 9 February 2014
Looks very similar the one adorned - briefly - by Sean Bean in series one of Game of Thrones, though perhaps a little smaller.
It bent a little after having been worn on a coat for only two weeks or so, but it's a fun little novelty, worth the price and made me more popular with the person I bought it for.
on 28 April 2016
Looks fantastic but the back off the pin wouldn't come off so I can't put it on
on 27 November 2013
I got this for my fiance for our 4th anniversary, hes a huge game of thrones fan so I knew he'd love it. Well I was right he does his face lit up when he saw it. Its really good for the price and the detail is amazing. Any game of thrones fans I'd get one.
on 19 April 2016
love this item
on 17 January 2017
Bought as a Christmas Present although arrived a week or so after Christmas ( not a problem as wasn't expected before). My wife collects hands and likes it very much it is slightly bigger than I expected at just under 3inches long.
on 14 March 2016
This is the first time I'm righting a review on amazon and I'm not impressed! I can see why it's cheap, when it arrived the pin had broken off I said to myself " that takes the p**s" I knew it was not going to look like a replica and I wasn't expecting it to be outstanding, but honestly not worth the money, I tried supergluing it back on but such cheap c**p material it wouldn't take it. I'm going to keep it to use it for something else but I'm gunna order the expensive one. Such a poor item, buy the other one and NOT this one so disappointing.
review image
on 11 December 2016
Smaller than expected but great for the novelty gift it was purchased as. Comes in a drawstring bag.
on 3 January 2017
It arrived really quickly. Good quality.
on 18 March 2017