on 16 November 2016
I truly loved this product, great with heated products and a lovely length that looks like real hair. People do not know I am wearing extensions. The colour mix is superb and very natural looking. Couldn't be happier.
on 11 January 2015
Bought for my daughter for Xmas & she loves them. Slightly lighter than her natural color but give perfect highlights. Fantastic quality, she's washed them, straightened them & curled them with perfect results each time. Couldn't be more pleased.
on 7 January 2016
Very good for the money. Clips are secure, colour match is very good. I'm pretty impressed and I had lots of compliments about them.
on 25 September 2013
My hair is quite fine, so was looking to add thickness to my hair. There were no instructions which I found disappointing, as I haven't used this sort of thing before, it stated that instructions would be included :( the wefts were not very thick at all, actually finer than my own hair !! However the colur match was a fantastic match to my own, but would recommend the double weft instead of the single.
on 4 December 2015
thanks lovely quality and colour. bit lighter than pic but expected.
on 5 March 2017
good colour - quite long so can easily shorten... I have fine hair and these extensions are not bulky so work well.
on 25 August 2015
Great hair colour match, well impressed! people thought it was my own hair when worn down.
on 23 March 2016
Very thin but a perfect match for highlighted hair, just wish I had got longer ones instead
on 18 October 2013
fantastic quality. Natural colours - as seen - dark and light blondes. Not at all reds as someone else said. Plenty of pieces, beautiful hair, good solid quality clips, firm and stay in well. Well stitched.
on 9 November 2015