on 7 June 2015
Lovely gift niece was very pleased. chest is a great size for keepsakes and lots of pockets and boxes within to keep precious items. It would be nice if box could be more ornate on outside but overall would recommend
on 17 November 2014
Love this box. Gift for s friend who had baby stuff all over the house. Placed in this box and they are now kept safe and are tidied away. Yes it is made from cardboard however if it were made of any other material I feel this would be too heavy esp once filled.
on 15 June 2015
I ordered this for my granddaughter's christening. It arrived very quickly and was very well packaged.
Overall it's a nice looking box, but not worth the price. I felt it was too expensive for what is essentially a cardboard box. The top edge had been badly made and didn't lie flat, and there was a slight yellowing on the side panels, which I think was possibly the glue discolouring the white paper finish.
I returned the box immediately, as I needed it to be perfect.
on 1 May 2013
This keepsake box is fantastic,it is a great gift my son and daughter in law loved it.I have now order another one for my daughter .So many people have commented on this keepsake box saying how beautifull it is.
on 3 May 2014
This is amazing and the price is an added bonus, I bought this as a present for a friend as she just had a baby girl, my friend absolutely loves it however I had a little boy 6 months ago and considering getting one myself, cannot rate this item high enough everything about it is spot on.
on 16 November 2014
I purchased one of the boxes for my niece a year ago and she was thrilled with it, she almost cried. So I have purchased another one for my other niece who will love it just as much. It is a wonderful product to buy for new parents to save all the treasures and moments of their new addition to the family I would highly recommend it.
on 10 March 2016
Bought as a gift as we received one for out newborn son and I love it. Perfect for keeping treasured bits and pieces with added extras, family tree etc. Our friends loved it too
on 24 October 2014
Amazing product and delivered so quickly. Very well made and a brilliant memories box for our little one.
on 10 January 2014
Lovely box great gift for my grand daughter loads of space for special things we keep for her 1st year
on 27 December 2014
Bought this for my neice, she absolutely loves it so 5 stars from me!