Customer reviews

on 17 December 2013
WRONG CHOICE! This product does not match the describtion, the sizes do not match. I have ordered 3 different sizes, however, have not seen the difference in sizes at all....or maybe there is just one size....not sure, ....WRONG SIZES. THOSE TIGHTS ARE DEFINATELY NOT THERMAL FLEECE TIGHTS and you WILL REGREAT if you believe what it says. I am very dissapointd with the SERVICES and the PRODUCT provided. It is also far too expensive to pay postage for 3 items ordered at the same time(cost me over 11 GBP ?) as this cost me more then products its self. DO NOT WAIST YOUR TIME AND MONEY !!!
I would raither give no star/no raiting at all as it does not deserve any....Very sad and dissapointed about this purchase from Amazon.
I have learned hard way from this one.....
One person found this helpful
on 18 November 2013
Ordered 2 pairs of tights from wearShapewear. The tights are nice and warm and fit well. I had some questions about size and quantity so got in touch with Charlotte. The communication was quick and helpful. Delivery with second class post was fast, the package was sent out almost immediately after ordering.
on 21 September 2012
I ordered these for a friend, and ended up buying another for myself! These tights are as they say, smooth and silky, warm and fleecy. Completely opaque, they are very thick, but are beautiful for a very formal look.
5 people found this helpful
on 26 December 2013
Have been wearing this for last 4 hours as I am wearing a very short skirt.
Despite being very warm and not very tight (I am size 10 and its not very tight) I have only just noticed the tight is completely ripped in the middle.
Worst tight purchase to date and such an embarrassment.