on 8 June 2017
A good read
on 31 March 2014
I have now read all the Sharp books and enjoyed most if not all,I have also read the rest of Bernard Cornwall books on paper and kindle I am looking forward to seeing anything new in the future.
on 6 September 2017
Still great
on 28 March 2013
As a download to my Kindle offered great value for the 3 books included. Arrived immediately with no problems experienced
on 5 December 2015
Still not able to read due to non delivery of items. I am using Windows 10 and have been for sometime - I have been able to receive all other e books order but for some reason, not this one.
I must advise you that due to my age (85) and a registered deaf person, telephone communication is virtually impossible
on 13 January 2013
Over the last six months I have read all the Sharpe novels and I have enjoyed each one for their "Boys own" quality of adventure. My only complaint is the quality of the reproduction of the kindle text, when the text has been copied or scanned there have been many mistakes that have just annoyed my enjoyment of the stories. This is the reason that I have not given 5 stars to the review.
on 10 February 2015
Ok.... so why is it more expensive to buy the 3 books as a collection rather than the 3 books separately? £5.69 cheaper to be exact (at todays prices) ridiculous!

Sharpe books are awesome thought!
on 19 October 2013
Don't know how many times I have read the whole series and each time I read the books, I am amazed by the 'life' that Cornwell puts into the stories. No matter how many times I read them, I never tire of the history involved or the pace of the writing. Truely riveting to read. Bought this one so for my Kindle. I now have 3 books and 3 more to go and when I get the whole series, I'll start from the beginning again!!
Keep them comoing Bernard
on 25 June 2014
Always enjoyed the Sean Bean series on TV, and now reading through the entire catalogue of books has been great. There's certainly a bit more grittiness involved in the books, and the grand scale of the wars comes through a bit better than on the small screen. Getting the 3-book collections on the kindle has meant I've not been short of something to read for months!
on 17 June 2016
Loved all the books so far and enjoy the way these book are written. Are they an accurate refection of what happened, well ,I'm no historian so can't help you there I did and still do enjoy reading them which is what counts for me.