Customer reviews

Abus Cobra Cable
Price:£7.69 - £16.03

on 8 October 2015
When used in conjunction with ABUS 8353C Extreme Weatherproof Open Shackle Padlock they make a very secure combination for cycle locking. Rated Siver for insurance purposes. Very Good quality wire cable. Ideal to slip into your saddle bag when out riding if you stop for a coffee or go into a shop.
on 6 June 2017
Necessary for a bike lock, to snare the front wheel.
The cable is stiff, long and well shielded.
on 7 August 2015
Exactly what I needed, delivered quickly, have used these with Abus locks for years, but just needed another to lock my bike helmet and jacket to the bike for when I'm visiting and going out and about when touring.
on 1 February 2016
Used to secure some tools in my van. Just the right length
on 5 August 2015
The cobra 10mm cable is very flexible and durable.
on 23 August 2013
Very good bit of kit. Secures my bike cover to my bike. Srcond one I have purchesed. Recommended to anyone wishing to buy.
on 8 April 2018
Excellent product
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 December 2012
This is exactly what I required to keep my bike safe, as it is long enough to go thru the wheels, frame and where ever I am fixing it to.
If someone really needs to nick your bike then they will, but this is idea for my needs at present.
on 6 March 2014
Very good product and it is easy to use and I would not hesitate to recommend the product to others
on 25 March 2015