Customer reviews

Abus Granit-54 X-Plus (Eazykf Bracket)
Price:£81.01 - £89.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 5 November 2014
Can`t speak of its durability yet, since luckily noone attempted to cut it and steal my bike yet. It is heavy and even looking at it would discourage most of the thieves. The bracket works great - it is sturdy and secures the D-Lock in one place. LED light on one of the keys proves to be very useful late evenings. I strongly recommend this product.
on 18 December 2012
it's about 70% heavier than my existing Kryptonite but feels no worse once on the bike. The built-in light on the key is a great idea for when you lock the bike in the dark (though you should always try to put your bike in a well-lit area). It feels very secure and solid and the bracket hold it perfectly. Absolutely no complaints so far.
on 4 November 2012
Received the lock, as usual in amazon, in time and very well packed.
The lock itself looks very safe and, with the bracket, it is very easy to carry. In my unit I had to tight the screws of the bracket part in the lock side because they were a bit loose, and the lock slide itself from it.
I recommend the buy.
on 24 February 2016
I was debating between this size and the bigger one..
this size turned out to be perfect.. for me at least..

Hooks through the seat stay, spokes and any post in bike park area which no extra wiggle ..

I use this with ABUS 6500/85 Bordo Granit X-Plus Folding Lock.
on 10 February 2015
Very high quality kit rock solid, now able to leave my bike anywhere knowing its safe!
The Eazy bracket is a waste of time and not cheap! it worn out under the weight of the lock within months making it unable to hold the lock safely now have to carry it in a ruck sack.
on 25 December 2012
Very sturdy lock. Easy to use. No problems with lock freezing in the winter. Eazykf bracket works well and was pretty easy to mount, but you really need to torque it tightly to the frame to get it to stay -- I am a bit worried about crushing/scratching my aluminum MTB frame.
on 10 February 2016
After using this lock for some time now, I can honestly say that I feel much more confident about locking my bike in public places.
No sticking keys or other problems, but it is quiet heavy. I suppose that's to be expected considering it's strength.
on 11 December 2014
the brack eazy bracket is very secure and can take a beating. i have rode over potholes and the lock didn't even budge. vey solid product. can lock bike to uk bike stands no problem. i have a hybrid. can go through the frame and back wheel no problem.
on 17 December 2012
this lock is way too heavy, weights 1.7 kg and you noticed it when you carry it around. however you will deeply appreciate it in high crime areas. absolutely agree that this is the best lock in the market.
on 30 September 2013
Great lock, easy to use and the Eazy bracket is great for carrying the lock. Only time will tell how secure the lock is but I am very pleased with it and at this price it was the cheapest around.