on 20 March 2012
Great little phone alot thinner than 9700 but the only bad point is the battery sucks and does not last even after its fully charged for 10 hours ,within the day it drops a bar or two etc...
You can feel the buttons push in when using them and it just feels nice .
I would give it 5 stars but sadly the battery lets it down for me .
on 6 August 2014
I was very disappointed with this seller. After receiving my item I regreted buying the item and wished I hadn't wasted my money that way. Firstly the item was totally different from the description, with the charging port spoiled. I wanted to return the item but I was unable to simply because the expenses would have been more seen I reside in zambia.
on 2 October 2015
Its ok but it has lots of signs of heavy use
on 11 December 2014
its a xmas present so let u know xmas
on 31 October 2016
Perfect seller highly recommended
on 18 April 2015
good product and fast delivery
on 14 October 2014
Excellent product condition
on 22 May 2013
This phone is a waste of money being sold for almost £150 and only works properly for about 2 months just as the warrantee expires!! The phone will just switch off for no reason constantly making it almost impossible to use!! and the seller will offer no refund or exchange despite selling at such a premium price. Please do not buy!!
on 28 August 2015
THE PHONE WORKS FINE
on 1 January 2014
This phone I purchased September 2012 and for the first year, it was a good phone and lived up to its specifications however, if you are planning on keeping this phone for more than a year then it is a really bad choice. After the first year or so, the phone becomes slower, the touch screen stops working, the battery life depletes to maximum of an hour, the track pad stops working from time to time, the phone switches off randomly and it constantly freezes. This phone is a nightmare and has forced me to purchase a new phone even though my contract is for two years.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse