Customer reviews

Too Hot To Handle: The Very Best Of Ufo
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 April 2016
I was aware of UFOs existence in the 70s but somehow never got to hear them. I've now made amends. What a fantastic classic rock band. Great right sound & they sure can play. Only niggle is at times can sound a bit like Bob Defer. Not such a bad thing, but Bob had that angle covered. Overall a sensational collection as a starter and like me I think you'll then want more. I especially love the live tracks. Maybe that was their forte...but the studio tracks are hugely enjoyable.
One person found this helpful
on 5 July 2013
Apart from the glaring omission of Light Out, this is a pretty good “Best of” selection. If you have any affinity with this band then buy it! And then order yourself another CD (like Essentials) that does include Lights Out (and a Studio version of Doctor Doctor). I haven’t listened to UFO for years and this takes me right back to my youth! I also have to pay tribute to Planet Rock for rekindling my love of UFO. Without them I would never have remembered how much I love this stuff
8 people found this helpful
on 23 June 2015
Some great songs here which sums up UFO perfectly - but where is Lights Out!!! Good value for money and if like me you can't be asked digging out all that vinyl from the 70s and 80s (gathering dust in the attic/garage) - you can't go wrong for the price. Roll on Steel House and Hard Rock Hell!!
One person found this helpful
on 3 February 2016
Really interesting to hear this 2-disc set from a possibly forgotten but very influential band. Wonderful guitar work, vocals not always brilliant, but still an excellent addition to anyone's music collection.
on 25 April 2018
Very good CD, great to be able to hear some old favourites
on 2 August 2017
This album is great, fav song is Doctor Doctor, can't beat a bit of U.F.O
on 8 June 2017
My Favourite band good seller top notch regards Chris.
on 29 July 2016
Brilliant Album and Group!
on 19 June 2017
great many thanks
on 25 May 2015
Ufo brilliant, only you can rock me rock me.