on 19 November 2012
Seriously good motherboard. I just switched from the P9X79 Pro to the deluxe model and the added wi-fi is great to tether up to my mobile phone when my broadband goes down, but the bluetooth on this, forget it. Cant and wont work at all, waste of time trying repeatedly to use the ASUS BT Go to get the iphone app working with it too...

Awesome board, rad hot software, lots of fan headers and all USB 3.0 sockets on it everywhere (6 at back and 2 on front header) along with loads of headers for USB 2 sockets.

Definately a great board all round and for my flight sim gaming with FSX!

Stuck some 2133 ram on it and the board overclocked itself, using an i7 3820, automatically to 4.8GHz! Sweet... Stable too.
44 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 October 2013
Awesome motherboard, have installed 64GB of ram modules G-skill pc3-19200, with 6 core I7 cpu, the bios is really good with overclocking options, runs cool, really good Asus board, also the addon wifi-bluetooth card has so far been the best wifi I have used on a PC, excellent reception, its become my home pc / slash virtual server.
on 17 January 2014
Not as fast as i expedcted, but all ok, i have had this about a year and have't had any problems.
on 9 January 2014
When delivered and first set up it would show NO VGA (LED light), eventually I found
if I used PCIEX16_2 and not PCIEX16_1 it would boot correctly, I thought it was
because the graphics card was a PCI 2 version, I have now invested in a 3.0 ASUS
HD 7870 and was hoping it would work correctly, BUT NO and also 1 of the memory
slots will not work with the correct memory modules when DIMM_C1 is used it
shows as Abnormal in the BIOS, RAM tested and is OK, whichever memory module
inserted it will show abnormal. I have done these tests with the board disconnected
from any other component. As it was faulty from day one - ASUS team really don't want to know.... there not prepared to honour the 3 year warranty telling me to go back to amazon, amazon only honour 1 year, DONT buy ASUS and expect any help if you have ANY problems. also had problems with other ASUS products recently. no help from support except a chain of emails......

See one answered question