on 28 July 2014
I was worried that I wouldn't like this as I had tried other gluten free pasta from other companies but I was pleasantly surprised I do think Doves Farm do gluten free products well. My only worry was I had to buy so many to be able to see what the product was like so it would have been costly if I hadn't liked it. I will definitely buy it again
on 5 November 2013
This is excellent pasta for people like me who cannot tolerate either wheat or corn. Even guests who are not gluten-intolerant enjoy this product. In my opinion, no product that contains either wheat, corn, barley or rye should be labelled 'gluten-free' - so many people react badly to all four of these.
on 6 June 2013
Both my son and his father have problems with allergies, especially gluten and egg. This seemed like the perfect solution. It is slightly softer than "normal" pasta, but still excellent with sauces and in salads. Would recommend this to anyone who has problems with gluten or eggs as it is made with rice.
on 13 July 2014
Nom nom nom. I love this pasta and what I love most about it is that it does not leave me bloated the way that wheat based pasta does. Just bear in mind that 250g is not a large bag size.
on 21 June 2013
Used to buy this product in Tesco but they have stopped stocking it and no other local shop seems to - as a family we cannot eat gluten or dairy, so this product was a blessing - I am delighted to have found an on line stockist.
on 21 July 2016
Doves Farm products are our families favourite. kids loved this pasta as it is so colourful! Boils super quick so don't over-boil as you will have a mash!
on 8 November 2012
Fab rice pasta. Turns out superb every time, and the kids love the multi colours. I now live abroad and cannot buy this pasta here. I discovered the 'buying in bulk' option with Amazon UK, and have never looked back ! Have to say it's a life saver....
on 19 March 2014
This pasta is made from rice and behaves just like rice in that once it's overcooked it turns to mush. If you are vigilant by the pan you will probably catch it in the 10 second window of opportunity between undercooked and slop.... Only joking but it does seem to suddenly become overdone. Good luck. But when cooked properly its yummy and more fun for the kids too - proving a coeliac diet doesn't need to be boring.
on 30 April 2017
Tasted awful
on 18 June 2015
Taste nice, one of the best non wheat pastas out there. You will want 2/3 of a pack per person as it doesn't really swell like normal pasta.