I bought this product because a work colleague had highly recommended it.

I had tasted Dandelion on its own before trying this and found it very hard (dark and earthy) to drink so I didn't know what to expect.

To my surprise it tasted much nicer than I expected = 9/10. It has a very natural and unique taste that cannot be compared to anything else that I have tried. It tastes nothing like Dandelion.

I found with this that I needed to use 2 tea bags in a cup as I like all my herbal teas strong. My partner though only needed one and also rated it very highly.

Drinking it 2-3 times a day (6 tea bags) produced a rapid and obvious health benefit - less bloating, weight loss and a feeling of more energy.

This contains a decent amount of potassium which has the effect of pushing sodium out from the body and reducing water weight - the more salt in the body the more water weight.

It's not a drink that I would want to drink as an everyday tea but it did taste very nice and if you haven't tried it before I would highly recommend it.

I will be buying this again
on 8 January 2016
Family favourite :D
on 29 October 2014
Lovely stuff.
on 12 June 2014
I like this dandelion and burdock tea as does my family. Lovely aroma and it is very tasty and refreshing.
on 4 April 2013
Tastes really good. My husband and I both like it a lot, and there are friends who won't drink anything else than this tea when visiting, so I guess we can definitely recommend it. It can be easily drank without sugar, I usually take 3 teaspoons, but enjoy this one without. Plenty of good properties too.
on 19 January 2013
Read about dandelion and its benefits. I bought some dandelion only teabags to help with the Christmas binge as it is supposed to help cleanse your liver and kidneys and possibly other areas of your body.
I noticed after a few days that I did not feel so bloated and clogged and did not wake up with a fuzzy head, my skin even looked a lot clearer, all this even after a few days of Christmas booze and food!
When I ran out I bought this teabag and has just as good results. It helps with keeping you regular. Even got my hubby into it. He will never admit that these things make any difference but I have noticed his increased trips to the loo! We have it as our first warm drink before eating anything.
A colleague at work was visibly in pain (he said he knows he has something wrong with his kidneys) and had other symptoms that went with it, so I gave him a packet of this tea and when I saw him a few days later, he said he is sure the tea helped and so drinks it every day now.
I am not saying this is a cure for anything and I am one of those many whom try 'wonder' products that never work, but I am convinced this does help. A lot of our minor health problems are the result of overloading our organs so do need a little help.
oh, and the 4 stars are because I am not so keen on the taste but am getting used to it.
on 13 July 2014
Tasted so nice..couldn't stop drinking it.
Acts as a good detox and totally stops bloating.
Have never felt better since I started this drink.
Would recommend to everyone.
on 4 January 2014
Bought this product before, very good price, excellent delivery service, good quality teabags, would buy again. Lovely taste, not much else to say.
on 9 May 2014
The best tasting herb tea ever. Will be purchasing more from their range. Very addictive but very good for you too!
on 24 April 2014
This is dearer than normal tea but well worth it. We both agree that it's the best tea we have ever had.