on 4 May 2017
My mother asked me to buy this for her as she loves Frank. Now she's singing again around the house.
on 22 March 2017
Great CD :-)
on 23 March 2017
Great.
on 15 August 2015
All Frank's best hits. Great!
on 16 November 2013
Despite the fact that I already had 12 of the 24 songs from this album I was more than pleased to pay the £5 price for the 12 others that I didn't have. The only other Sinatra album that I owned "My Way - The Best Of Frank Sinatra" although brilliant in it's own right, was missing some truly gorgeous tracks including "One For My Baby And One For The Road", a song I saw Frank singing in a bar with only his drink and the sole barman as his only company as a backdrop on a recent BBC4 documentary - perfectly evocative of loneliness and sadness.

Other essential songs that I didn't own before include; "You Make Me Feel So Young, My Funny Valentine, Witchcraft, Young At Heart, In The Wee Small Hours..., Three Coins In The Fountain, All The Way, Nice N Easy, The Very Thought Of You, Night And Day" and "It Had To Be You."

The quality of the recordings are excellent on this 2011 issue of "The Best Of The Best." A lovely added bonus are liner notes by Frank Sinatra jr. Here, details regarding each of the 24 tracks are extensively produced which add to the albums overall excellent package.

Highly recommended.