on 7 March 2015
A decent collection of songs, but not outstanding. Buying music by album rather than by track is always difficult. Either you get a regular album with 2 or 3 great songs while the rest are average, or you buy compilations where you are dependent on the compilers choice. In this case I probably made a mistake - I just wanted a worship album to have on while working, but on reflection I would probably have done better to take the time to buy individual tracks I knew I liked.
5 people found this helpful
on 18 January 2015
I like this, I know some of the songs, and some of them are very, very good. A lot of Christian music jangles the nerves, is sung in a flat voice, or the instrumentals drown the vocals and you can't make out the words. Not this, however. In the main it is tuneful, inspiring and pleasant to listen to.
3 people found this helpful
on 18 February 2012
First of all, the CD's were delivered really quickly - and straight into the CD player - a brilliantly uplifting compilation of worship songs - most I knew, some I was in the process of learning at a new church, glad the words were also in the CD pack - great Christian worship songs, can thoroughly recommend.
10 people found this helpful
on 6 April 2014
The title says it all. It is a super mix of all the latest modern worship songs sung by the most popular artists and I love it. It is great value for money and well worth buying. It will appeal to worshippers of any denomination which is a big plus. Go for it !
2 people found this helpful
on 10 May 2018
focus on HIM with good music.
on 6 November 2016
Cd was ok with lots of great songs but sadly mine arrived damaged so has been returned.
on 28 March 2014
I know the songs themselves through Church, but some of the songs feel as though they have been sung for elevator music. There's just no feeling or passion with some of them.

A little bit disappointed overall :(
2 people found this helpful
on 18 August 2017
Excellent thanks
on 2 September 2016
Lovely music ,bought especially for a young man with learning difficulties who plays the drums very well.The music is one form of expression for him.
on 10 December 2016