Customer reviews

on 10 May 2017
No, not talking about myself but about this sifter/dredger. Perfect for keeping a little icing sugar in to sift onto cakes. Always wanted one but never 'bothered'. This caught my eye as it is attractive and so ....now I have one. No regrets. It is lovely to look at and gives great even results. Could be used for flour too.
on 22 March 2013
A really nice and well made piece of retro kitchen equipment that was purchased as a present for my partner to sprinkle sugar on her porridge, her only criticism is that the holes could have been a bit bigger to use granulated sugar.

Apart from this the item arrived safely and well packaged, we will both thoroughly recommend this product and the seller.
on 26 May 2017
Retro, cool and useful! Our is part of the collection with all the other Tala accessories, like baking beads, flower sieve, measuring jug and a weird blackbird that goes in the middle of a pie?!
on 1 May 2017
Cute and does what it says.
on 30 December 2016
Lovely retro look. Quality product
on 27 January 2013
I got this for my husband who loves sugar and intend to overdo the amount of sugar, So this gem is idea, he just sprinkle on his breakfast instead of a spoon. He loves it and it taste better especially the hot porridge.
on 12 November 2015
Looks great. It's a Christmas gift for two pancakes loving children, so I haven't used it but it looks good!
Arrived within 24hrs!
on 23 December 2015
Just what I was looking for. Looks really good, and sprinkles just right.
on 11 March 2016
love my sugar shaker very retro for my new kitchen
on 30 October 2012
I love this shaker. It sits proudly on my dresser with other retro looking items. The colour is a lovely blue and is a typical Tala item. By the way it shakes sugar ok to.