on 13 December 2012
Leather strap is very sturdy and watch feels very comfortable on the wrist not too chunky at all and the price is great too so over all well worth the 5 stars!
on 7 December 2012
Lovely suede feel of the letaher strap. Looks expensive and had good comments from others. I wouldn't pay full price but at £66 it was a bargain!
on 5 December 2012
Nice to wear, looks good and easy to read the time, used on a daily basis, feels nicely built. Leather Strap is comfy to. (Bought on black friday deal for £60 bargain)
on 24 November 2012
I brought this watch during the Black Friday sales for a mere £60. Having had the watch for a couple of days now, I can honestly say that I wouldve paid p to £200 for it. The design is very sleek and cool and I have had numerous compliments regarding the watch. Very happy with the purchase

However, the boxing the watch comes in is a tad puzzling to open. When i finally worked it out, I felt like a moron.
on 28 November 2012
This watch is more than i hoped for and is very good for a day to day watch keeps time perfectly. It looks good and is easy to see the time
on 24 November 2012
Have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised with the watch (never had an Ice watch before). Even better, I got this in the Black Friday deal. Just got the watch today morning, and it refuses to come out of my wrist :). My wife is very happy with the purchase as well.

Looks very cool and trendy
Nice touch of colors
Very comfortable
Quality
Feels perfect size

I'm for sure will be looking out for Ice watches in the future.
on 20 December 2014
Brought as a gift late 2013 and a year later the strap is broken from wearing. Went to replace the strap only to be told it is a special strap you can only get from Ice stockists & due to the fact the watch is no longer made, have been unable to purchase a replacement strap. Now left with a very expensive watch that can't be used!
on 18 December 2012
I originally wanted the white version but after receiving this I am absolutely in love the with black chrono. The make is extremely good and it fits into my current collections of watches.
on 18 July 2013
Brilliant item at great price. Present for my dad he was over the moon and loved it. Had it a few months now and still great. Thank you
on 30 January 2013
Bought this as a present in the Black Friday deals. Really good looking watch & excellent value for money. Love 'Ice' watches.