TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 September 2016
They don't work, i'm still fat, the scales tell me i am, rude.
on 1 July 2017
I'm not sure whether I did something wrong with my scales but the measurements are completely off. One second it would tell me one weight and ten seconds later it would say something completely different.
on 20 January 2014
I have had this for about a year. Of course you never normally weigh yourself 3 times in a few minutes, but this morning I did. I just couldn't believe that have gained 2kg in one week.

So I weighed myself about 10 times this morning, moving the scale to different surfaces and so on(tiles and wooden flooring), and EVERYTIME I got a different reading.

One reading said I am 3kg heavier, the other I am 2kg lighter.

So I have no idea now if my dieting is working, or not!!
on 16 November 2017
I’d like to say they’re faulty as they say I’m a bit overweight.... I don’t think they are though.
on 28 October 2017
Best ever buy, although it's a bit too honest....
on 10 March 2018
Bought these to keep in the the utility room to weigh out my two cats food. It's great, you can put the bowl on set it to zero then put one type of food in then reset to zero and so on. So pleased with this. I also bought a friend one and she loves it too.
on 29 August 2013
Found these scales difficult to get a accurate reading! I always placed the scales in the same place, even had the floor marked. The floor was flat and hard. but i still got different readings. I could stand on the scales get one reading, then step off and back on and get a different reading which could be up to 6 lbs out!!
on 7 March 2014
looks very good but it is temperamental at times...but it could b due to the floor being uneven...don't kno...but it has done me good, it pushed me (encouraged me) to lose weight, and now I have sussed out how to position the scale to get a more or less equal reading as the day before (on account of the floor perhaps being the problem rather than the scale)
on 30 May 2017
Very accurate scales. Does exactly what they should. It shows stone, pounds and quarters of the pound very good product. Seem very sturdy and sleek design
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 January 2016
Broken before I use it and every time I think it's fixed it goes again