on 14 August 2015
Oh dear. I am afraid this was a real disappointment compaired to the previous book. I wont spoil it but suffice to say the plot such as it was, was very thin and a surprise it took the famous detective Faro so long to figure it out.
on 28 December 2013
This is my first Inspector Faro mystery although I'm used to reading about his daughter Rose McQuinn. I'll be looking out for
more books about Inspector Faro.
on 3 May 2012
This was a good book if a little predictable. Inspector Faro is a good detective but His step-son doesn't seem to do much 'doctoring' in any of the books!
on 8 January 2013
Another good read. Very easy and not always predictable outcome. Faro and Vince seem to always get their man or woman in the end.
on 8 May 2013
I enjoyed this book. It was the first I had read of this author and she keeps you guessing to the end
on 13 March 2016
well satisfied thank you
on 13 September 2015
Love inspector faro
on 1 February 2011
hi. I have not got round to readind this book but if it is anything like the previous
allana Knights i know i wont be disappointed. also very good service i would recomend
it to all thank you.