Customer reviews

on 22 March 2014
Overpriced tat. Will be returning for a refund. Prompt service but is so light it feels like plastic. Boxed in acceptable lilac box but was inside plastic bag and the nastiest bright red organza bag. yuk. Bought as Mother's Day present...wouldn't dream of giving it to her.
on 14 May 2017
Really pretty feminine bangle
on 1 January 2012
Exactly what I was looking for,a bangle that would compliment both my green and orange amber jewellery all in one. Delicate stones but big enough to be noticed.
Very quick delivery, I thought I would have to wait a lot longer but it arrived in a matter of days.
Perfect-I love it!
on 15 November 2012
For me the bracelet although quite pretty isn't as good as my expectation
I kept it because I couldn't be bothered to send it back
I could have gotten a much better bracelet for a couple of quid more
I've had this bracelet for a while now and recently one of the stones fell out of it the asking price is to high for such a flimsy bracelet
on 1 February 2017
This item is very flimsy and does not feel like sterling silver.
It will bend easily and mine was already slightly kinked.
Mine also came damaged as it had a stone out of the setting.
I couldn't be bothered sending it back but I won't order from this seller again.
There was no option to email them either only to return the product or write a review.
Attached are the photos of how I received the item.
Definitely not worth the money it cost. Bitterly disappointed as it looked very lovely in the pictures.
It us a pretty bangle but feels and looks cheap in reality.
I would not recommend.
review image review image
on 4 January 2017
Fabulous quality product, beautiful amber, more sturdy than the picture may suggest. You are able to adjust the size slightly by moving the two sides together, my mum has very small wrists but after the adjustment it fits her perfectly. Nice packaging with little chiffon bag.
on 24 April 2016
I bought this to match my beautiful ring ! Needless to say it's being returned straight away ! One of the stones was badly scratched and not shiny at all and there was a kink in the bangle not impressed !!!
on 26 April 2013
I really like this bangle which easily expands to fit in the wrist closing as easily to provide a good safe fit. I also bought the matching ring so the two look great together.
on 5 September 2014
Very disappointing. Looks nice but the silver is hollow so, when you attempt to adjust it to fit your wrist, you end up with a nasty kink in the bracelet. I have the ring and the pendant which are very nice and I would happily have paid more for this bracelet if it was solid.
on 31 January 2015
My sons bought me this to match the ring and earrings I have previously bought.I love it! It's unusual and looks very nice.
Only one slight problem with both the ring and bracelet,is it's open design can sometimes catch on bag straps etc.but that shouldn't t put you off.