on 11 September 2017
Great
on 14 August 2017
Thank you!
on 21 July 2013
I have just purchased and read this book. It gives you a good definition of what being critical means.
The book is written mostly for students and it allows them to get a better understanding of the concept of critical thinking. I would recommend this book to anyone out there who wants to get a little bit deeper into what it is to be critical. It does not really matter if you are a student or not.

PS: I could not read this book in 1 hour but it was worth the time.
on 13 August 2013
This book contains really useful techniques of how to improve critical writing skills. I am using some of the suggested framework and I think that the critical part of my essay writing has improved. It teaches a clear structure of how to think in a critically analytical way. The proof will now be, hopefully improved essay grades. I hope so!
on 1 November 2013
This guide is more suited to those just starting out on a degree, or as a refresher on critical thinking skills. As it is such a vital skill for the top grades at University it's a useful book. However, 4 stars because the structure of the book is a little confusing and the tables don't work on Kindle format. Also a couple of typos.
on 29 December 2012
I am currently in my first year at university studying early years. A big part of my degree is reflective practice and critical thinking within our practice. This book has helped me greatly, I now know the different between being descriptive, which my lead tutors commented, on with the essays I had written and being critical. This book only took me an hour to read and I now have new confidence in writing future essays. This book I would recommend.
on 11 April 2013
As a 2nd year degree student I have found this book expains critical thinking in an easy to understand way. It explains the academic pitfalls that are easy to fall into and how not to. Recommended.
on 10 October 2013
Very clear and concise introduction to critical thinking for Uni students and others embarking on further education that involves essay writing and dissertations
on 31 December 2014
A nice, short and concise book that speaks to you in a plain and informative language. This book will be my aid throughout my degree of that I am sure.