Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 29 August 2013
I saw the previous review and understand the frustration - use too small a size of these and you'll get no seal, therefore no bass.

I usually need the small ear-tips, but for these I need to go up to medium. There is a multi-pack available with two pairs each large and small, and if you're not sure I would STRONGLY advise buying these and testing them. Even the large ones fit comfortably in my ears and provide a perfect seal, ensuring clean, tight bass right through to clear top range with my B&W in-ear phones. No silicon tips provide this range, and they are incredibly comfortable even for long periods. The good seal also ensures they don't fall out, so they're great for walking, running etc.

They last a good long time too, much longer than even the most expensive silicon buds. They are extremely cheap compared to others in the market and, as long as you get the right size, work comparably well.

If you are not sure about sizing, it's worth contacting them (they may be willing to send testers but I don't know) but as a VERY rough guide I'd suggest going one larger than your usual size in silicon buds. Their customer service is excellent; a set went missing in the post and they replaced them with no quibbles within two hours of me sending the mail.

I'm really happy with them. I walk everywhere so use my iTouch a great deal and have none of the usual irritants of silicon buds - uncomfortable, fall out, won't stay in at all if your ears sweat etc etc. Get the right size and you'll find a sonic range you didn't even know existed in your earphones. Really, a great product at a great price from a helpful company. And no, I don't work for them or have any affiliation, I'm just a genuine very happy customer!
on 18 May 2014
Probably ordered the wrong size, since I can't achieve the watertightness required in swimming with Walkman. The earbud feels too short. I haven't tried these on "dry land", might function better in other sports than swimming
on 13 June 2016
No frills semi flexible ear buds, didn't suit my ears but would suit many, bought for witless ear bud style headphones but just don't suit me, I've went for a hooked style ear phone. Delivery and description were spot on though
on 9 July 2014
Have to agree with the other reviewer about the sizing - wish I had taken the advice.

In all the earphones I have owned, I have always used the small sized ear bud.
But with these I find they struggle to seal properly and now wish I had ordered mediums....

I suspect that if I had got medium they would offer decent noise isolation - as it stands I cant say the small size do that much...
on 11 February 2015
I seem to have very narrow ear canals, and I didn't find these any smaller than standard small ones.
on 27 August 2013
I had some Comply Ts-200 tips and they worked brilliantly, but they were expensive and not very durable. I saw these and thought they could be cheaper substitute. WRONG !! These are not "Memory Foam". They don't seal like memory foam and therefore all the bass disappears. There is a reason that they are so cheap. Waste of money.
on 28 June 2015
Cheap and cheerful, they do the job better than standard silicone tips. They aren't memory foam, so don't expect anything comparable to Comply tips, but they aren't the worst alternative.
on 10 April 2016
I won't to buy these but need to know if they fit Koss stereo in-Ear Headphone the plug has can not find any place where you can buy them
on 20 January 2015
4 stars because of the price. It is cheap but not far as good as an original.
on 20 April 2015
Does not fit my earphones. I got three pairs of the same size.