on 9 October 2013
I love the headphones I don't know why everyone is so negative on this. Okay the packaging was a little cheap, but it kept in place.
The reason I took one star off is because the headphones need two AAA batteries to play music. Headphones shouldn't need batteries just to listen to music. And yes it's not compatible with the play station network it says it in the picture!!
The CD comes in a cardboard sleeve but the disk isn't scratched or anything.
I wouldn't pay £100 for this at all that's why I waited.
I paid £19.99 which I thought was good for it cause I wanted new headphones anyway.
The game is awesome, i have it on pc but i wanted to play with my friends :). but it is one of the best games out there! I would defiantly recommend :D
on 18 April 2014
The quality control had obviously been bypassed with this game. Awful outer box, cheap cheap headphones. Sent back straight away. Stick to just the game the additional offerings are about as much use as a golf club during a snooker match.
on 26 November 2011
purchased this from play.com on release, the box is just a plain grey box with saints row on the side, kind of like a cereal box thickness, inside is 2 very cheap white plastic inserts . one with the headphones(that are poor anyway) and one with the game and soundtrack - soundtrack comes in a cardboard sleeve and not a jewel case like in the picture.

the game is great though!
on 6 February 2012
Looking at other reviews, they say it wasn't great, but it was pretty impressive. the head phone quality is great and as almost equal to the beats. they provide good sound quality and the auto tuning is lots of fun and the game itself is out of this world. you have character customization and many out of the ordinary levels. However the packaging was very poor due to the cheep white plastic that has been moulded which should be in a better quality since it is a platinum pack. But however its great and I do recommend this to you if your really interested.
on 28 August 2015
Good. Just the taxes of sendo Thatcher are paíd for Portugal. Infelizmente delivery of 60pounds for Portugal the. For free
on 22 April 2014
A fantastic game that may be called a novelty game but still has a gripping storyline and great free play.
on 24 September 2014
Game good, other stuff crap
on 29 November 2011
First of all the packaging is not the one in the picture and the CD soundtrack does not come in a proper CD case it is in a card sleeve. Having saying this I did buy it on black Friday so maybe that's why? Headphones look cheap but haven't tested the sound quality! #neverjudgeabook... This is a present for my boyfriend so I will update my review once he has opened it on Christmas day :)
on 15 April 2015