on 4 March 2014
Bought this one to be used in living room in addition to one purchased for bedroom. Like that two filters were included so that I can use two different smelling oils or retain second filter as a spare replacement. Simple to use and does what it says in description
on 26 September 2016
Sadly had to return this item. It worked ok and appeared to be of acceptable build quality. However it was extremely noisy compared to what I am used to and I was unsure if this was a fault, or normal. I own a (old and original) Rio Aroma Stream, that is on it's last legs and wanted to find a replacement. This was noisier on fan level 1, than the Rio is on fan level 2...
on 28 October 2017
Does the job but quite noisy
on 27 October 2016
Emits a nice cool breeze along with the aroma of the essential oil you've put on the pads which go with it; lovely if you need to cool down on hot summer nights. One thing I would say is the fan is quite noisy but overall, its a good product.
on 11 April 2017
Always had aroma stream but this is a better bargain
on 11 August 2016
great product and service . already had one downstairs and wanted another for upstairs
on 8 March 2017
Works well.
Pleased with purchase
on 11 February 2016
Good product, leaves a lovely smell in the air, noisier than I expected. I need to turn it off before putting my little ones in bed.
on 7 March 2017
Decent little machine for price
on 27 March 2014
I am sorry but my original review on this product I only gave one star by mistake. This is a brilliant product I bought for my grandaughter who seems to always be very snuffely at night. Using it with olbus oil is great and safe much better than burning candles. It has helped her breathing and wouldn't be without it.