Price:£5.85+ Free shipping

on 26 November 2014
Pattern not identical to photograph.
on 20 April 2013
In the picture it looked like if it was made from a different material, perhaps something like cotton but in reality its a very shiny plasticky material which makes it look like a clowns bow tie! not happy at all
on 22 February 2014
Some of the earlier reviews were not over complimentary, so I purchased with a degree of apprehension. Totally misplaced as for the money the item is, in my view, top rate.
on 16 December 2013
I was really excited to receive this as it was a present for a friend of mine...However i was very disappointed. I have chosen this rating because the image shown is NOT the same as the product delivered to me, instead of this bow tie, i received a red and black one with gold running through it :(
on 11 December 2014
The product that I received is different in colour to the bow tie advertised in the photograph. It arrived with no tags, labels or packaging (other than the brown envelope in which it was delivered). I doubt very much that it is new.
on 9 February 2014
The bow tie was bought for Burn's Night and was just what was needed. My husband was pleased with my purchase and I was delighted with the service, delivery etc., I would use this seller again..
on 31 January 2016
Bought 2 of these for my husband and son for A Burns night evening. They both loved them and looked very smart. Highly recommend. We're delivered when stated and a great price.
on 11 January 2014
I am glad that this arrived on time as our formal evening suit is now complete for such an appropriate event. It is always good to get dressed up on special occasions.
on 21 January 2013
one cannot expect a lot for the price , thus it is good value, however it feel it is a little small, perhaps more suitable for a child. but I have no complaints.
on 14 April 2013
Ordered this with very little time available when I received a last minute invitation to a Burns Supper. Arrived promptly and served the purpose very well.