on 23 June 2012
I bought this mascara recently and after reading the reviews i was expecting great things.
What a disappointment! Very poor product indeed. Thin brush, hardly any mascara in the tube.
Left it upside down overnight but it didnt help. The tube was dry.

I have thrown this mascara in the bin. A waste of £16.
on 18 July 2012
This is my favourite mascara but is sadly being discontinued by Benefit and is no longer available directly from their website or in shops. I was thrilled to find it here and ordered 2 which arrived promptly. Delaying the inevitable but very happy to delay it for a short while.
on 5 September 2014
This mascara is amazing! I had false eyelashes for 2 years then started with a reaction so had to have them removed. This left me with the shortest eyelashes you can imagine, I was gutted. I then came across this mascara, totally fab and my eyelashes look so much longer, you would be forgiven for thinking I had my false eyelashes back. One happy customer :)
on 27 October 2013
An OK product but not as good as it used to be. I first used this about 10 years ago and it was amazing. Now, although the packaging looks like I remember it, the mascara itself seems to have changed formulation. It's quite dry now and difficult to apply. The result is nowhere as good as it used to be.
The brush itself is still great though. It's a fat, traditional brush which I prefer to some of the brushes you see these days.
on 1 July 2015
After waitin so long for it as first one got lostthis was rubbish dried up far to fast couldnt use after two weeks not eorth the money x
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 June 2015
My favourite everyday mascara! Doesn't clump or look like you've overdone your mascara. Really defines and thickens lashes, so fab!!
on 28 November 2014
Lovely mascara. Goes on easily, doesn't smudge and makes my lashes look fab
on 5 January 2015
Good product,good price.
VINE VOICEon 26 December 2012
Good product, about to be discontinued.

Get it while you can - it'll be gone soon.
It looks good in use and very attractive.
on 13 October 2013
My wife liked this mascara, and bought it mainly for the colour. The applicator works well, and the mascara doesn't clog up like some do.